Your exclusive Wedding Florist,
Serving Aurora, and the Denver area.
- Flowers for Weddings and Receptions
- Flowers for Corporate Events
- Parties and all Special Occasions
NEW You can now pay your invoice online!
We deliver flowers & gifts to the following cities and zip codes in the Aurora CO, Denver area including Parker, Centennial, Foxfield, Cherry Creek, Englewood and Highlands Ranch CO , zip codes, 80010, 80011, 80012, 80013, 80014, 80015, 80016, 80017, 80018, 80111, 80112, 80134, 80138. Our delivery area is not limited to the above Colorado cities and zip codes. Please call us direct for quotes to other area.
1. Bloom’in Bee was previously located in the Saddlerock Market place at E470 and Smoky Hill Rd, just west of Southlands Shopping center. Our new location is just three miles east of Southlands shopping center on Smoky Hill Rd. For driving directions and a map, visit our contact page.
2. Two main reasons. First, we feel that the wire services no longer provide a valuable service to consumers, rather they dilute the purchasing power of the customer. For more information read our article here. Second, it's typically not profitable for an honest florist to fill orders recieved from the wire service and we have no control over quality and service when sending orders through the wire service.
3. Bloomin Bee is no longer part of any wire service. Our primary business focus is on providing the highest quality designs for weddings and events which can not be purchased through any wire service. All designs are done only after a through consultation and written agreement with our customers.
4. Our primary delivery are includes Aurora Colorado, and the south-east Denver metro area, including areas of Parker CO, Centennial CO, Englewood CO, Foxfield CO, Highlands Ranch CO, Castlerock CO, and Lone Tree Colorado. Visit our Delivery area & Fees page to see all Colorado cities and zip codes that we deliver to.
5. Bloom'in Bee no longer delivers to area hospitals as our focus is now on weddings and events. We will deliver to most venues in the Denver area.
6. Yes, it is generally best to meet in person for a consultation for your wedding or corporate event. You can request a consultation on our wedding page.
7. During certain times of the year popular dates and venues can fill up as far out as 6 months, or even a year in advance. We recommend booking your event as soon as you confirm your date.